Materials To Assist You
Contact us to receive a full list of our Power Point presentations prepared by Dr. Rosa Codina. A brief list of selected scientific presentations is a follows:
- Outdoor aeroallergens and the clinician
- A few considerations about fungi in the clinical practice
- Inhalant allergens
- Classification of indoor allergens
- Dust mite allergens
- Allergen identification, testing, and avoidance
- Indoor-outdoor allergens. What’s going on?
- Environmental allergies. The past, the present, and the future
- Soybean dust-induced asthma: An example of a man-made bioaerosol
- Aerobiological survey in the Tampa Bay area
- Pollen and spore counts
- Pollen, a unique biologic product present in the environment used for the production of allergen extracts
- An introduction to pollen identification and quality testing for the purpose of preparing allergen extracts
- Fungi, “the Pandora box”
- The fungi, research and…more
- Environmental fungi: What the allergist/immunologist should know
- An introduction to fungal allergen extracts and.....a review of a few miscellaneous questions to prepare for the American Board of Allergy and Immunology Exam!
- Fungal allergen extracts: Facts and challenges
- Parameters responsible for the quality of allergen extracts. Available in both English and Spanish
- Challenges associated with the standardization of fungal allergen extracts. Available in both English and Spanish
- Pollen bioburden
- How allergen extracts are made: From raw materials to allergen extracts
- Fungal spores as cosmopolitan allergens
- Introduction to the interpretation of laboratory reports for fungal analysis
- Considerations about fungi with practical applications for the allergist immunologist.
- Indoor fungal growth – what to tell the patient.
- American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI): www.aaaai.org
- American College of Allergy Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI): www.acaai.org
- European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology (EAACI): www.eaaci.org
- Pan-American Aerobiology Association (PAAA): www.paaa.org
- Allergy and Asthma Foundation of America (AAFA): www.aafa.org
- World Allergy Organization (WAO): www.wao.org
- Food Allergy Research and Education (FARE): www.foodallergy.org
If you are looking for expertise in building inspections, we recommend you to contact Dr. Eva King, director of aura-enviroscience (www.aura-enviroscience.com). Dr King has extensive experience and expertise in the area of indoor assessments for fungi and other environmental hazards.